Guild Wars 2 February Update Adds Guild Missions
So far guild improvements seemed to be avoided since launch, as they still haven’t received Guild Halls or Guild vs Guild scenarios, but in just a couple of days Guild Missions will be a new thing in Guild Wars 2. These various missions will give players reasons to group up and take part in challenges all over the world, earning and unlocking both personal and guild specific rewards such as reduced waypoint cost.
- Guild Bounty – Your guild is tasked with tracking down and capturing various targets for the Orders. These people are wanted for a variety of reasons and have all sorts of tricks up their sleeves to resist arrest!
- Guild Trek – Think you know Tyria? Well the Tyrian Explorer’s Society has a challenge for you! Find the list of locations before time runs out.
- Guild Challenge – These challenges leverage our existing event system but are specifically geared to require multi-group, coordinated play to succeed. So gather your guild and see if you’re up to the challenge!
- Guild Rush – Test your skills with a mad dash over harrowing terrain, traps, and other hidden dangers. Just remember, there’s safety in numbers!
- Guild Puzzle – It’s a puzzle and a jumping challenge all in one! This mission type requires multi-group coordination as well as individual jumping skills to get to the treasure at the end.