Huge Total War: Shogun 2 Patch Released
Posted March 22, 2012 by Adam Wind (336)
Fall of the Samurai is launching tomorrow and Total War enthusiasts will no doubt be salivating to get their hands on the latest release. However Creative Assembly hasn’t forgotten the owners of Shogun 2; as today, they have released a 5 GB patch for the game. Among the changes are a variety of fixes, new maps, new features, and improvements.
• 40v40 unit battles available via ‘control large armies’ option in Custom Battles and Multiplayer
• Numerous Battle and Campaign AI improvements (see Battle and Campaign sections below)
• Greatly reduced save-game file sizes and full Steam Cloud support
• Battlefield load time improvement (approximately 30% dependent on machine spec)
• Greatly reduced AI turn-time
• 22 brand new Land, Naval and Siege battle-maps
40 units, how am I supposed to control all of them!?
As Fall of the Samurai is dropping tommorow, Creative Assembly has stated that this will be the last major patch for Shogun 2. With the sheer size of this patch, it is safe to say that this was quite a way for them to go out.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?