If Exclusives for the PS3 and the Xbox 360 were switched, which console would you buy?
Posted January 4, 2010 by (57)
*Little note to all you whiners*
This question boils down to, "Hardware or software?" I’m pretty certain some will say hardware while someone chooses software. And if you just pick one and explain it, how is it flamebait? Just because you can’t give it a good thought doesn’t mean no one else can.
I know what you’re thinking. You just looked at the title and came to say that it’s just impossible. First party studios wouldn’t switch, bla bla bla. The question is simply, the 360 with PS3 games or the PS3 with Xbox 360 games. Not too complicated for you idiots and not a stupid question to all you genius’s.
Here are the rules for this question.
- You can only choose one console.
- Exclusives for both games are switched.
- Games take advantage of the console they are on. Xbox 360 exclusives are entitled to the Blu-Ray disc space and the power of the Cell of the PS3. PS3 exclusives can use all of the graphical qualities of the 360.
- The Sony Xbox 360 does not requires an online subscription, mainly because it was Sony’s/M$ decision to go P2P or not. The Microsoft PS3 does have Sony live.
- PSN games and XBLA games are also switched.
- First party studios stay with their current console maker.
- Microsoft PS3 "exclusives" are also still on the PC.
Now, this might be easy for those that do not follow a certain console maker, but if you had to pick one, which console would you pick? Personally, I would go with the Sony Xbox 360 with the amazing exclusives like LBP, MGS4, R2, and Uncharted 2. Even though the hardware is not as reliable as I would like it, the software justifies the console. Hardware or software? What console would you pick?
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?